1. To make the stem, hot glue 1 popsicle stick to 1 clothespin, with the mouth of the clothespin facing upward. To vary the height of the flowers, you can glue two sticks together for some flowers.
2. Glue the clothespin part of the stem to the flower
repeat steps 1 &2 til you have as many card holders as you need
3. Place a floral foam block inside a baby wipe box with the lid removed
4. Stick the stems into the foam, arranging them in various heights
5. You can cover the foam in several ways. I cut a piece of green construction paper in half lengthwise then fringe cut it to create grass. You could also cover the top of the foam with green shred, small stones or even crushed crackers to look like dirt.
I also attached flowers to the popsicle sticks (without the clothespin) to cover any gaps or holes.