Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween & 5-year-olds

This year, I am the room rep for my daughter's kindergarten class. I am so excited to take on this role because there are so many crafts and ideas I want to do with the kids. The teacher told me I could do a Halloween / fall craft with them during the class party next week. I've decided to do an edible project that they can either eat during the party or take home and enjoy. With so many cute ideas out there, I'm not sure which one to choose. I'm looking for something easy enough for 5-year-olds to do in about half an hour. Help!

Here are a couple of my choices:

Frankenstein marshmallows from Family Corner



Bagel Witches from Pizzazzerie



Cookie witches hat from Betty Crocker



Oreo spiders as pictured in A Creative Project


Which one do you like best? Do you have a better idea I could use?

1 comment:

  1. I like the cookie witches hats and the Oreo spiders for that age group. I think they'd love both of those!

    ReplyDelete