Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tea ( Part 2)


Seeing all the amazing tables at the Christmas tea, I felt like a kid in a candy store. Each table had its own unique personality, reflecting the styles of more than 100 women.
The following are just a few of my favorites. I really wish I took pictures of each table.

More pictures of some gorgeous tables are up on my Facebook page.




What a clever way of adding some style to clear plates



I like how this host used silver with touches of gold


The beautiful place setting was set on top of scalloped edged cake boards




The silver branch in the silver urn was stunning




I was completely in love with the contrast of the subtle tones of the nativity scene and the big, glittery star




This table reminds me of the children's book series Fancy Nancy



This table used origami birds and stars

1 comment:

  1. There is a similar thing here. I've never gone, but I always hear lots about it. The pink & green table does look like Fancy Nancy. :)

    ReplyDelete