Sunday, November 21, 2010

Almost Christmas Tea Time




Every year our church holds a Women's Christmas Tea to kick of the holiday season. This is my first year to participate and I will host two tables. I've already been shopping around for my supplies and I must say, I've found a new love for ALL things tea!

I really like this idea for a centerpiece


I am in love with this damask Christmas table from Plum Party and may use it as inspiration for my table.




Aren't these invitations adorable? Our church provided us with invitations but I like these from Birthday Boutique .



As part of the celebration, each guest is asked to bring tea sandwiches or sweets to share. I found some great tea sandwich recipes here. These holly shaped tea sandwiches at Taste of Home look delicious.


How cute are these teapot tape measures for favors from With This Favor ?

















No comments:

Post a Comment