Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How much would you pay?

When I started this blog, my main goal was to create a place where I could share my love for the things I create and put together. If I received enough interest and positive feedback, I would eventually open up shop on Etsy.
So last week, a friend of a friend saw some the work I've done and contacted me about ordering some candy. YAY, my first real customer! I've always done invitations, candy, flowers willingly and passionately for friends and family, but never for a fee. For this order, I pretty much charged my cost. I figured I could use the pictures to share with all of you, plus it would be good practice for me to see how much time and money a "real"  candy order would take.
Now I need some feedback. Below are pictures of some of the things I've done. I am able to do almost any shape and color candy to match a party theme. How much would YOU be willing to pay for my homemade lollipops & candy? How much would you be willing to pay for a complete candy buffet display?

Any feedback, advice, personal experience would be great.
Thanks!

Pirate & treasure pops




Graduation pops



It's a Boy pops



Butterfly white chocolate crunch



Sugar pops



Flower pops

No comments:

Post a Comment