Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My first order

My first order has been completed. I must admit it was definitely a good learning experience. As much as I enjoy making favors and my chocolates, I must admit there was a different feeling doing it for someone I didn't know. I never really thought of what my time is worth in the past since it was always a labor of love.

I had a real deadline this time, unlike when I do it for friends and family, where I work at a leisurely pace, in between chores and I don't really think of the possibility of an unhappy customer.
This was also a good test for my cost / profit margin if I were to sell my products and services. I'm still on the fence about how much to charge and would really appreciate some input.
Overall, I'm happy with the way they turned out. What do you think?

Personalized dipped pretzels







White chocolate butterfly crunch

...with a personalized sticker on the back



 pink and purple flowers

3 comments:

  1. I think these look great!!! I wish I knew how to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this blog :)
    Gorgeous work!
    You have a delicious talent!

    Check out and follow my blog...
    http://oureternalinstants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete